HIPAA: Data Security and Privacy Compliance
This white paper examines the data security and privacy compliance requirements of the Healthcare Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). It examines the purpose and objectives of specific portions of the Act related to information security and the privacy of data transfers and communications. Finally, this paper explores how Total Defense Security as a Service (SaaS) enables organizations to meet HIPAA compliance requirements with technology and real-time data identification.
Total Defense SaaS offers organizations benefits such as:
- A hosted security solution cleans and secures email and Internet use.
- Accessible policy tuning and reporting via a secure Web console enables you to manage your security and view reports.
- Reliable, effective security with real-time, patented content and threat analysis technology from a vendor with over 10 years of proven experience.
- Eliminates spam and phishing from incoming email.
- Secure your email and Web connections against viruses, malware and the latest Web 2.0 threats such as botnets and compromised websites.
- Prevent access to pornographic and offensive Web content with website category filtering.
- Automatic email archiving to back up your important communications and aid in disaster recovery.
- Access easy to understand reports on demand and readily measure the cost savings and performance delivered by the services you are paying for.
Total Defense Lunch & Learn Series
Wednesdays from 2:00pm - 2:45pm EST
Join us for our interactive sessions featuring product demos, highlighted features, and security issues that put your company at risk. You'll learn about how Total Defense Security Solutions help keep your company safe from emerging threats with features and performance that put us ahead of the competition.
> View the Lunch & Learn schedule